CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting back into the swing of things....






My goal is to eventually update my blog every day, since our move though I have been very busy and have neglected it. I promise I will be getting back into the swing of things soon!

The house is looking better and better, I started hanging up pictures and decorating yesterday. It is amazing how much more "Homey" a house looks just by decorating. We got a kitchen table in our kitchen finally, ours was way too big. This was my parents table when I was little, apparently there is a picture of me taking a bath in a baby tub on the table.

Isabelle and Garrett's room are coming a long, we got Izzy's blind put up yesterday. I am searching for some cute strawberry shortcake material, when I find it my Great Aunt Kate is going to help me sew her some cute curtains. My parents are planning on getting a large rug/carpet for Isabelle room since the floor is not that good.

Garrett's room I already had curtains for and his theme has been dinosaurs for awhile. He has his bunk bed and everything all set up, he is happy with his room.

Our living room is looking really good, I love my Americana theme!

Overall the house is coming a long, there is much more to be done but for now it is looking like a home finally!

0 comments: