CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sights and architecture around Louisville

Louisville is a great place to live, there is so much to love about this city! The other day Ray and I were driving around while Isabelle napped and these are some of the pics I took.

The Best Pizza place ever!


This is the bar my parents met at over 27 years ago


a train bridge on bardstown rd near our house


The hotel Ray and I stayed at on our honeymoon night in 2006


White castle...need I say more


a mix of new and old in downtown


nice looking building in downtown


Louisville Slugger museum


The view of downtown Louisville

some construction on Riverfront park



more construction, this old train bridge is being turned into a foot bridge

0 comments: