CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Being sick is no fun :(

Last night I had to go to Norton's Immediate Care Center bc/ I was coughing so hard I could not even breathe..turn out I have an Upper Respiratory Infection..yuck...

The Dr was great, and my Great Aunt Kate went with me and watched Garrett while Izzy and I went back with the Dr. I got a prescription for z-pac, took my first 2 doses (as prescribed) last night. I actually don't feel quite as worn out today, but have been coughing a lot still. I am sure within a day or 2 I will be feeling a lot better!

I am sitting here hanging out on the couch today, trying to relax..it always seems there is so much to do around the house that I can't sit still for long...the life of a Mommy...haha..

The Dr. yesterday told m Izzy was the most Well Behaved 2 year old she had ever met...what a compliment!!

0 comments: