CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh wait.......is that drywall I see????? FINALLY.....

Soo we now have some of the drywall installed....Thank You Lord...literally!! We can't wait to have our "own" space again, it has been way...way..too long! We have been sleeping on our couch for almost 6 months now...ugh...need I say more huh...anyways there is drywall being installed now...it is the next step in the process...maybe we will have the addition livable by June...I guess time will tell...

I am still sick today, coughed my head off for over an hour this morning...hopefully they were productive coughs!! If I am not feeling any better tomorrow I will be going to the dr for sure....

Garrett is at school he had a "green" morning..yay...we are off to buy him some organic/vegetable based adhd supplements from the health food store today..please pray it helps him for our sanity and his...

Isabelle was dancing so cute this morning, swaying and gracefully waving her arms in the arm..adorable!

0 comments: