CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

May Happenings!




Yesterday was Mother's Day, I got a Beautiful card from my hubby and a very sweet card from my kiddos with a pin to wear that says "#1 Mom" Very cute :) We also had Izzy's baby dedication at church yesterday, Grandmother and my dad were there and I guess my mom came in late and sat in the back. The church gave Isabelle an awesome "Faith Box" to put important spiritual memorabilia in to keep forever!! Ray and I wrote her letters, and when she is 18 we will present her the box as a special gift to keep forever and cherish. After church we went to my Grandmother's house in Ballardsville for lunch, there was a quit a crew there!
Saturday was my sister Hannah's college graduation and graduation party, it was a busy busy weekend for us again!

0 comments: