CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stress is not what I do best...


The house we are moving into in Ky is a MAJOR work in progress, it was disgusting let me tell you. I think the woman and her son that lived there for the past 9 years never cleaned anything once. I am not good with germs or gross things, so the fact that I have seen what this house looked like and still looks looks like is freaking me out. I know there is a timeline fore everything, but I will have to live there. My family and I will have to use the yucky shower and toilet that is currently in the only bathroom until the master suit and bathroom is built on the back of the house. I am not happy with the way the bathroom is and I do not want to use the facilities in it. Yes, I know I am bitching here, but I am very stressed at the moment. This is not my ideal house, but it is where we will be living for the next few years. Financially we are not in the situation to buy our own home yet, I wish I was but that is a little ways down the road for us. I know every home has a past, this one is older and has seen a lot I am sure...I actually don't want to know...
I am trying to be happy with the fact that we will have a place to live, some people I know are not that lucky. The problem is I have no control over anything, and believe me as much as I hate to admit it I like to be in control of everything ( I know you are reading this Ray and smiling...hahaha) Yes, your wife just admitted to that, take note because you probably won't hear it again.
I just pray that when I get there I won't want to run out crying, I get overly emotional in these stressful situations, I want everything to go smoothly and I want to feel like it is our new home.







0 comments: