CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

YIKES!


I decided to clean our shower today, that's one of the "moving out" guidelines the landlords have. I mean really, really clean it...yuck....
Each individual tile/grout has to be scrubbed to death. I was in there with the window wide open trying to let the fumes escape but I am still feeling light headed at this moment. I have only done about a 1/4 of the shower and I had to stop. It amazes me, I thought I was a really clean person and I thought I kept my home pretty clean. Once I took down all the pictures, removed the decorative shower curtain and all signs of someone really living there I was in amazement. I hope no one think differently of me posting this, but ewww....I don't think I need to really go into detail here, we all know what yucky tile/grout looks like. It wasn't that bad all over, but certain spots look like that had never been cleaned in the last year. I think I will let Ray do the ceilings and the tops of the shower...hehehe..I love you honey!
Well, to make matters worse, in the middle of me cleaning Isabelle picks up an old toothbrush that I was using to scrub grout and she puts It in her mouth, chemicals and all...to all of you who know me, then you know I am NOT good in stressful situations....
I freak out, run and call poison control...THANKFULLY Izzy is fine, the lady said it just may irritate her mouth. I can handle that. Phew.....close one...
Well the shower is somewhat clean, and will get there...we have 6 days left before our Big Move!

0 comments: