CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gotta love thiefs


Monday night sometime someone broke into my van and stole my cell phone and navigation system. I did not know this until yesterday afternoon when I cleaned out my van in search of my cell phone which I thought I had just left in the house or van and it had died. Nope, apparently we live in a neighborhood where people like to steal thing. We filed a police report last night and and we are going to call our car insurance company today to file a claim. In the meantime though I have no phone and I feel naked. It's weird to not have access to a phone at all, unless I use Ray's when he's home....I don't like this feeling at all. Ray looked up our information last night and called 2 of the people that the person using my phone had called. One lady talked to us, but the other guy hung up on Ray...go figure....

I'm giving this burden to God, because he knows I don't need anymore stress in my life.....

0 comments: