CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Monkey is 6

I still can't believe Garrett is 6 years old now, it seems like yesterday I was holding him as an infant in my arms...time sure does go by quickly. He is a very smart little guy, it amazes me how much he knows. He is also quite the character, and comes up with the funniest things I have ever heard. The other day after he got home from visiting with his Nana Vicki he walked into izzy's room and noticed that I had finally gotten her curtains up. He looks up at me with those Blue eyes and says "Oh Mommy, Isabelle's room is Beautiful!" in a very dramatic way...I wanted to fall over....what a ham!! Being a Mommy is one of the most rewarding, but challenging jobs I have ever had.

Here are a few pics from His Birthday party at Aunt Kate's house on Sunday!!







1 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......