CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Isabelle




Tomorrow my princess will be 23 months old, only 1 more month till she turns the Big #2! She is definitely approaching the "terrible 2's"...although she's not terrible at all :) She is our little princess, and will always be the baby so I am sure she gets away with more then she should. When I look at her little face and into her big blue eyes, my heart just melts. She has learned how to say I love you, and now she climbs onto my lap and say " I love you Mommy", it's absolutely precious! The other night she learned to say Happy, and she looks at Ray and Says' Daddy, happy!" I am telling you, this little girl brings us soo much joy! I took a few pictures of her yesterday, my little model :)

0 comments: